The following resources are a result of the transnational project Integration of Female Migrant Domestic Workers: Strategies for Employment and Civic Participation (INTI Domestic Workers) funded under the European Commission INTI Preparatory Actions 2005 Programme.
1) The project information leaflet can be found here and the poster, here.
2) Five four-day study visits were conducted in the framework of the project, one in each partner country for the exchange of information, best practices and strategies. View information on the:
3) Leaflets on project results with regards to female migrant domestic workers in each of the five partner countries, as well as EU-wide policy recommendations – EN and EL.
4) The resource book incorporates the results of a mapping survey conducted by the partner organizations; best practice examples and integration models; as well as policy recommendations and strategies on the national and EU levels.
5) A final stakeholder conference focused on developing an integration model responsive to the particular needs of female migrant domestic workers. The conference report is available here.